Cleaning Policies & Procedures
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed around our facility for campers to use before activities and eating. There will also be designated times throughout the day where campers will be asked to sanitize when they hear the song, “Can’t touch this” by MC Hammer.
- Our game equipment will be sprayed with disinfectant or wiped down with disinfecting wipes in between groups.
- All campers and staff will be screened each morning which includes taking their temperatures before entering camp. Any staff or participant with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be permitted to enter camp.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned multiple times daily.
- Large group games have been altered to adhere to government regulations.
We currently plan to be socially distant in both large and small group settings. For example, all campers will have assigned seating to watch performances as one big group. When it comes time to learn their trick of the day, campers will be broken into smaller groups with social distanced lines that will still allow them to be safe and practice with one another. They will be with the same small group for their entire week of camp.
We are continuing to monitor the requirements and recommendations put forth by our authorities to determine the appropriate mask usage for campers. As of now, all campers will be required to wear masks during daily drop-off, pick-up, all indoor transitions, and at other times as determined necessary.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
Traditionally, we have campers walk- in with their parent/guardian for check in, BUT this summer we are asking all parents to remain in their car throughout carpool procedures so we can comply with safety regulations.
We understand that some families will want to walk in their camper and see our facility. To help meet those needs we will be making a walk-through video of our camp to send to parents in June so you can share it with your camper.
Please note that the only exception to this rule are campers signed up for extended hours. Campers signed up for extended hours are asked to enter the building for drop off and pick up as the number of people entering the building is greatly reduced.
Families that really want to come inside, can contact us ahead of time and sign up for the ala carte extended hours for Monday between 7:30am-8:30am. ($10).